1. How is my photograph printed on metal?
When you send us your photo we will print a transfer paper with special hybrid dyes that are then infused into a patented coating using both pressure and heat.
2. Are the metal prints waterproof?
Metal prints are waterproof making them the ideal choice for moist environments like kitchens, bathrooms, and retail environments.
3. Why would I want to choose a metal print instead of metallic paper?
The two mediums are often confused, but completely different. Metallic paper is still a paper product, which lacks the archival longevity and ability to hang your artwork in areas of high moisture, or without a protective glass covering.
4. How do you hang a sheet of metal. Is it heavy?
You have many hanging options available due to the rigidity of the metal. In reality, the prints are incredibly lightweight!
5. How long will it take to receive my print once I send it to you?
We will ship your order within 7 days of your order under normal circumstances.
6. How can I send you my file?
You will go to the upload images tab on our home page and send it via you send it. The directions are there and easy to follow.
7. Is the metal perfectly flat or is their a textured coating?
The metal sheets are not textured. They are a primarily flat. Although because of the nature of metal, there may be slight imperfections in the surface. This should not effect the overall quality of your print , and we take great care to place any slight imperfections in an unobtrusive place in your photo.
8. What workspace do you use to process your photos?
We use Adobe RGB 1998.
28677 Old Town Front Street Suite-I
Temecula, CA 92590
FAX: 1 951-695-2880