Please forward your images as follows:
1. 300 dpi or higher resolution. This will provide the best print quality. 200-300 dpi is acceptable, but may not provide the highest print quality.
2. Artists/Photographers signatures or critical parts of the image should be at least ¼” from the print edge.
TIF files are recommended. We also accept JPEG, PSD or EPS files. Files that are not compressed produce the best prints. Please upload files based on the largest size print you expect to order.
Recommended Color Space is Adobe RGB or sRGB.
Submitting Your Image
Please submit your image through our website dropbox and not directly to our company e-mail. We will be notified via e-mail that your images have been uploaded. Please submit as follows:
1. Click on the “Order Print” button. This button is located on our home page.
2. Click on the “Pricing” section and then click on the “Order Prints” tab in the drop down menu.
After choosing #1 or #2 above, proceed to our “Order Form”. Fill out the information and click on the “Upload Images” button at the bottom of the Order Form.
You may upload multiple images to the drop box. If you are uploading multiple images, please list all print sizes, metal finish and hanging options in the comment section of the Drop Box.
3. CD/DVD/External Drive – you may deliver to our office or forward via mail.
4. If you have a hard copy of a photograph or personal artwork, you may scan your image and submit to us as explained above. These images are typically limited in size and quality capability.