Your image can be printed on any one of our metal finishes. Keep in mind that particular styles of images do look best on certain metal finishes. However it ultimately comes does down to personal preference and the look that you wish to achieve. Because it is difficult to detect finish differences from an online image, we have done our best to explain each metal finish below.
High Gloss White
- The Most Popular Finish
- Offers a Glossy True to Color Finish
- Colors Pop and Bring Your Images to Life
Semi Gloss White
- The Happy Medium Finish
- Offers a Less Glossy True to Color Finish
- Colors Have a Nice Mix of Pop and Softens with Less Glare
- The Most Subtle Finish
- Offers a Matte (No Glare) True to Color Finish
- Colors Will Appear Softer and Give Your Images a Gentler Feel
- The Straight on Metal Finish
- Offers a Metalic Glossy Finish
- Whites Will Become Silver and Colors Morph Becoming Metalic
- The Shop Favorite
- Offers a Metalic Matte Finish
-Whites Will Become Silver and Colors Morph Becoming Metalic
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.